Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Turkey Hunting 2010, Chris Crum


Turkey hunting has got to be my favorite type of hunting. It can seem so easy and yet some days can be very frustrating. I am fortunate to be able to hunt them in two states.


My hunting in NC has not resulted in any birds in my bag, even though I went after them on 12 different mornings. However, I was able to help a friend (Ed Strickland) bag his first bird on his first turkey hunt. If you haven’t had the opportunity to call in a bird for someone, you need to. It is just as exciting as pulling the trigger yourself. It was starting to look like I may not bag a bird this year, but on the last two days I planned to go hunting in WV, the Lord blessed me with a nice bird on each day.


– Chris Crum 5-3-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment